Sunday, October 26, 2008

Level Class Practice Outfits

Everything is here for the Level Class practice outfits. I was going to put them together and hand them out this week, however it will be crazy at the studio with the Halloween Parties and all so we will give them out next week at class. Once you get them please do the following:
1. Make sure your have received all of the pieces that you ordered.
2. Try on ALL of the pieces and make sure they all fit accordingly. If there are any problems please let me know immediately so we can correct them. Please understand I will do my best to be accomodating, but if you need a different size than what you ordered I cannot return the wrong size item and you will need to pay for the correct size.
3. If your pants need altering in the length please get that taken care of very soon so we do not have dancers tripping while dancing!
4. Take good care of these and wash them by themselves and line dry! They will last and look much nicer throughout the year!
5. Wear them every week to class for the remainder of the year--remember I have that disorder of being obsessive compulsive! HA HA!

If you have any questions please let me or your instructor know!

2 comments:

Angie Haskins said...

Hi my name is Angie Haskins and I live in Salt lake City Utah! I saw your Hip hop routine at Nationals in Utah and loved it!! I couldn't find a number to call your studio. But I was wondering if that same choreographer would choreography for my High school team that I coach at. (Alta High School) if someone wouldnt mind emailing me that would be great!! Thank you so much!!
Email: Alsepton@hotmail.com or at angiehaskins@gmail.com

Thank you,
Angie Haskins

Claire Elise said...

~~I love Downtown Dance. I am in level clasess and think that one day it would be an honor to be on the showteam with all the wonderful girls. I love dancing and hope someday I can be great!~~